Thursday 21 November 2013

Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival

YANGON—Myanmar hip-hop star and famous actor Sai Sai Kham Hlaing is planning to attend the ASEAN-Japan Music Festival, to be held at the NHK Hall in Tokyo on November 28.

The music festival is aimed not only at celebrating the 40th anniversary of the relationship between Japan and ASEAN nations but also at marking the Japan-ASEAN Special Summit.

“I’m going to Japan at the invitation of the ASEAN-Japan Music Festival. I must try my best because I will be representing my country. I’m excited, because the festival is the first for me. We will leave for Japan on November 26,” said Sai Sai Kham Hlaing.

Several famous artists from ASEAN countries have been invited to perform at the ASEAN-Japan Music Festival.

Apart from Sai Sai Kham Hlaing, the participants are AKB 48, EXILE and w-inds from Japan, Zul Faden from Brunei, Preap Sovath from Cambodia, Agnes Monica from Indonesia, Annita from Laos, Siti Nurhaliza from Malaysia, Christian Bautista from the Philippines, Oliva Ong from Singapore, Bird (Thongchai McIntyre) from Thailand, and My Linh from Vietnam.

source: Eleven Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...